Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh no.

Dang, Halloween kinda killed my posting, didn't it?
I promise I'll keep up with it a bit better.

Here's some OC stuff~


I have trouble depicting heights consistently. Also, Atlus is levitating a little bit.


what gays
Laura said they have big heads. Twice. They probably do.


I think Option is not my fuuurrrrsona anymore. She's just a character. I think I'ma make a birdsona. I really like birds.


Characters I don't know what to do with, but like to much to scrap! No names :C

HOPE Y'ALL LIKE
I think I gonna post Scary Office Tiger stuff sometime during the next week.


2 comments:

  1. "Laura said they have big heads. Twice. They probably do."

    Ahahahaha I lol'd xDDD I'm sorry, I just noticed and had to mention it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it was the most relevant thing I could think of to comment on it SHRUG~~

    ReplyDelete