Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ugkslaldf I suck at posting things.

Does anybody look at these, anyway?

Anyywayyyy, I've got some life sketchin's today.
I went down to the Everglades with my mum today to bike and stuff, and I drew some critters while I was there!
Also got old life drawings I haven't uploaded anywhere, so here's those, too.

Doggy from the car repair place a while ago (and a scary Michelin man), and then some babby gators from today. They're so cute ;3;

More from today! Some gators, anhinga, great blue heron, and one little yellow belly slider who was crossing the road.


Now old stuff. Last year stuff first.
Mostly random kids from classes and stuff, but also my Japanese teacher, Oyama, and a... coffee cup.


Church peopleeee, from a Summer financial... seminar... thing.

Also junk from last Summer! Done while waiting for my art camp thing to begin.
Cars are hard.

Okay, that's ittt.

I have a bunch of SOT stuff! I might upload some this week.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I follow your blog and love seeing your sketches, so you definitely have one reader out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I love your stuff, so please, keep posting!

    ReplyDelete